Stainless steel benches are the only real choice for serious commercial kitchens. It’s an easy product to customise and fit into any space (small or large), is easy to clean, can withstand extreme temperatures, and is incredibly durable.
If you are running a busy kitchen or looking for the perfect fit-out for your commercial space, custom stainless steel benching is the most practical, reliable and hygienic choice.
COMMERCIAL KITCHEN BENCHES WE’VE FABRICATED
We deliver commercial stainless steel benches throughout Australia
We have an extensive courier network across Australia and can arrange deliveries nationwide. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t in the main city or an urban area – our couriers can still deliver your stainless steel benches to your commercial or residential space.
Custom stainless steel bench installation for your commercial kitchen
Not only do we deliver all over the country, but we also have installers in every state. If you are doing a complete commercial kitchen fit-out, our range of services can help you from the conception, fabrication and installation of your perfect, custom-made kitchen.
Durable stainless steel work benches for Australian businesses
There’s a reason why stainless steel benches are the industry-leading choice for commercial kitchens. They cannot be beaten for durability and are simple for a stainless steel fabricator like us to customise, made to suit any size, shape or kitchen need.
Commercial-grade stainless steel
We use only the best, high-quality grade stainless steel for your projects, starting at the standard commercial kitchen 304-grade, up to 316-grade (also known as marine grade stainless steel).
Designed to withstand high-volume commercial kitchens
Our commercial kitchen benches can be custom-designed to make your busy kitchen flow smoothly. We can design the benches to perfectly suit your unique space and what it’s used for, maximising your productivity.
We can custom-make the benches to fit every angle, working and storage space and weld the steel sinks, fryers or stoves to match your kitchen workflow.
Customisation can come down to the difference between wet and dry benches, with a practical lip on the edge of wet benches to stop water spilling off or straight edges in dry areas.
We fabricate a variety of custom-made commercial stainless steel workbenches, such as:
- basic stainless steel benches with legs
- stainless steel benches with splashback
- stainless steel benches with sinks (single, double or multiple sinks)
- stainless steel benches with dishwasher
- stainless steel corner benches
- stainless steel mobile benches with wheels
- stainless steel benches with drawers, racks, shelves and cabinets
- stainless steel benches with gas stoves
- or just the stainless steel benchtops
Get in touch so we can examine your needs and provide custom solutions.
Benefits of equipping your commercial kitchen with custom-made steel benches
Easy to use
Design your kitchen bench to match your production line. If you have a high-volume kitchen or have a specific workflow, we can produce the stainless steel benches and workspaces to match – even welding in the sinks, fryer and stove to the right spot along the production line.
Easy to clean
Extremely easy to clean and reduce the bacteria in your kitchen. Of course, having a hygienic kitchen is essential, which is made easier with stainless steel.
Easy to maintain
Extremely durable and resistant to scratches, marks and corrosion. In addition, stainless steel is non-porous, so liquids won’t get in, making it the ideal material to use around sinks and food preparation areas.
For stainless steel fabricators with skills and experience like us, stainless steel kitchens are easy to custom mould to fit your unique kitchen shape and design. We offer a wide range of stainless steel fit-outs and products, making the perfect purpose-built kitchen for your commercial needs.
Custom fabricated vs prefabricated benches – Which should I get?
- Made to suit your kitchen and workflow. For example, you can put sinks and benches in preparation and cleaning areas, welded-in stoves and fryers in cooking areas, and a range of finishes and splashback options for designated wet and dry zones.
- Comes with specially designed features, like storage and under-bench shelving for multipurpose uses. For example, you can add wheels to your stainless steel benches to transform them into stainless steel tables or add a custom splashback to a free-standing bench to stop spills and items falling off.
- Offers endless options, with a huge range of customisable options. Prefabricated products have significantly fewer options on offer to choose from.
- Comes with higher levels of quality than their prefabricated alternative. They are often more reliable because each feature has been made especially for its specific purpose. For example, higher traffic areas and heavy storage shelves can be reinforced, or you can add wheels and splashbacks for particular kitchen needs.
- The price of prefabricated benches is often lower because they are quicker to make as they are made in bulk. They are made with thin material and have no backing glued to the underside. It is crucial to weigh up whether the savings on the upfront price are worth the cost of having a less practical and less quality bench that doesn’t suit your kitchen needs perfectly.
- Can often be quicker to deliver, as they are regularly turned around in the factory. A custom-made bench may take a little longer, though that time is almost always considered well-spent for a purpose-built solution.
Choose Martin Stainless Steel for your project
With 27 years of experience building custom stainless steel benches and fit-outs for a range of commercial kitchens, we are the ones to call for your new stainless steel bench.
We are industry-leading stainless steel fabricators, using only the best, high-grade Australian products.
On 02 9621 7740 for free quotations and advice.